At the Salad Code Company we respect the privacy of our clients and we protect it by means of policies that govern data processing.
The client comes first. By and for our client is our slogan.
We are especially responsive when it comes to the protection of data about the users of the services that are available through our website. The objective of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy is to inform users of the website www.saladcode.com about the processing and the use of the personal data that is obtained in the website, so that they can freely and willingly decide if they want to supply the information that is requested.
The Salad Code Company, S.L., registered address in Elche (Alicante), Calle Ilicitano Ausente 2, portal 2, 3º 1. C.P: 03202. Recorded in the Trade Register of Alicante Entry 1/330/461 page 68. TIN B-42533083, and email email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as, “SALAD CODE”).
What personal data do we obtain?
- Identification details: name, surnames and DNI (Spanish ID Document Number).
- Contact details: email address, telephone number and post code.
- Transaction details of goods and services in SALAD CODE: products and services acquired or about those that Users show interest in.
- Registration Details
Any piece of information that You, willingly, send us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we obtain your personal information?
The data requested in the forms on the Website is general, and it is necessary (apart from in the required field that states the opposite) to attain the objectives for which the information is acquired.
Therefore, if the data is not supplied or it isn’t supplied correctly, it cannot be processed properly, even though you will still be able to freely access the content of the Website.
The data that we process is:
What You provide us with when you purchase our products.
What You send us willingly via our email address email@example.com
What You willingly share on social media sites.
Why do we process your personal data?
- To comply with the duty of disclosure and obtain the consent that is required by the new European regulations on the protection of personal data.
- Correspondence between the seller of the products sold on www.saladcode.com and its clients and procedures associated with the services hired and/or orders made.
- Advertising about the products and services sold on www.saladcode.com shall only be sent when the users state that they wish to receive it by filing in the contact form. Advertising will never be sent if the user objects to this and states their wishes using any form of media. The authorization to process users’ data is given voluntarily and refusal to do so would only mean that advertising about our products or services would not be sent to them.
Who has access to your personal data?
The data about Users that is recorded in the Website www.saladcode.shop shall be stored and it shall not be passed on to third parties. However, if a purchase is made online, your data will be shared by a limited number of companies: Silcar Mensajeros SL.
In its commitment to uphold the privacy of users and protect their data, our company shall only choose service providers that can reliably guarantee that they take the appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the data is processed in compliance with the applicable legislation on data protection, and they can guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
How long we keep your data for?
Your personal data shall be kept for as long as it is necessary to attain the objectives for which it was obtained in the first place. After this time, SALAD CODE shall then remove the data from its systems, notwithstanding the possibility that it might be kept; in which case the processing of such shall be limited to making and defending claims, pursuant to the terms established in the applicable law.
What security measures do we take when it comes to processing your data?
SALAD CODE shall process Users’ data and keep it confidential at all times and uphold the duty of secrecy associated with this data, pursuant to the provisions established in the applicable regulations. The appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken, as they are necessary to ensure the security of the data so that it is not altered, lost, processed or accessed by unauthorized third parties, taking into account the current technology, the kind of data stored and the risks that it is exposed to.
What are your rights?
Users can send a letter to SALAD CODE, to the address stated at the beginning of this Policy, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a photocopy of their ID document, at any time and free of charge to:
- Withdraw the consent granted.
- Get confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User is being processed in SALAD CODE or not.
- Access their personal data.
- Correct incorrect or incomplete data.
- Ask to have their data removed when, among other reasons; the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Ask SALAD CODE to restrict the processing of the data when one of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations is applicable.
- Ask for the data supplied by the User to be transferred in the cases provided for in the corresponding regulations.
- Get in touch with the DPO of SALAD CODE at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Make a compliant concerning the protection of their personal data at the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at the address C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid, whenever the interested party thinks that SALAD CODE has breached the rights that are recognised in the applicable regulations on data protection.